Real Estate / Business
From commercial real estate transactions to assisting in “For Sale By Owner” situations, Attorney Steven P. Krause and Attorney Brian A. Krause have handled a variety of real estate matters through their practice.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Residential, Commercial and Vacant Land Offers to Purchase
- Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Land Contracts and related Wisconsin Real Estate Transfer Returns
- Lease Agreements – Commercial and Residential
- Condominium Organization
- Condominium Owners’ Association Matters
- Subdivision Development, Protective Covenants and Restrictions
- Easement Agreements
Through their years of practice in the Fox Cities, relationships have been established with brokers, title companies, lenders, surveyors, and government personnel to better coordinate and work through all aspects of a particular transaction or situation. Whether you are a buyer or seller of real property, a developer of commercial or residential property, real estate broker, agent, or manager, either Attorney Krause can assist you with your real estate endeavors.
Steve Krause has a strong business background starting with family business matters, and B.S. degrees in both Business Administration and Economics. His legal career has always dealt with a variety of business matters from “mom and pop” businesses to large corporate and financial matters. Similarly, Brian Krause has B.S. degrees in Finance and Economics.
Attorney Krause can assist you with:
- Legal Organization/Establishment of a Business – a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnerships or Sole-Proprietorships
- Purchase or Sale of an Existing Business
- Stockholder Agreements including Stock Redemption and Cross Purchase Agreements
- Dissolution of a Business
- Employment Contracts
- Severance Agreements
- Covenants and Non-Compete Agreements
- Review or Drafting of Business-Specific Contracts
- Ongoing General Counsel and Advice